Abdominoplasty / Tummy Tuck
Abdominoplasty or ‘tummy tuck’ is a surgical intervention involving the removal of the saggy skin and fat in the middle and lower abdomen and the tightening of the abdominal wall muscles. During a tummy tuck procedure, the surgeon manually tightens the muscles of the abdominal wall and sutures them into place then removes any excess skin from the patient’s abdomen to create a firmer, flatter midsection.
The ideal candidate for an abdominoplasty procedure is someone who has been unable to tone his or her abdominal region, even with the help of a healthy diet and exercise routine. Abdominoplasty is also a fairly common method of restoring a woman’s figure after pregnancy. As with any cosmetic surgery procedure, results of tummy tuck surgery can vary, and candidates should discuss their goals with their surgeons in order to establish reasonable expectation
USD$ 6,499 AUD$ 6,499 GBP£ 4,099 EURO€ 4.699
USD$ 7,599 AUD$ 7,599 GBP£ 4,799 EURO€ 5.299
This package includes:
· 2 days stay in Prince Court or Ampang Puteri Medical Centre
· 7 nights stay in Phoenix Hotel
· Surgical Procedure by Our Renowned Plastic & reconstructive Surgeon
· Pre and Post Surgery consultations with Surgeon
· All prescription medication for 5 days.
· 24 hour on call postoperative care.
· All our ground services including transportation to/from hospital, consultations, assistance with admissions and discharges (max 4 trip)
· Airport Transfers
· Welcome pack with local sim card and goodies
*These prices do not include charges for additional hospitalization should there be a need to do so.
* Prices also may vary according to cases. Please drop us an email to get a right estimation.